Take Control of your Digital Photos using Adobe Lightroom
Do you have thousands of digital photos and have trouble organizing them? Do you need help on how to process a digital photo for output to e-mail or web?
Join wildlife photographer and Mass Audubon instructor Shawn Carey of Migration Productions for this Adobe Lightroom workshop. Learn how to manage your digital photo/files in a way that makes sense and is easy to learn–plus many shortcuts.
- Understanding Lightroom and how it works: organize your photos/files
- The Library module
- Importing files, rating and editing or culling images
- Proper backup of files and catalog
- Keywords and Keyword list: the proper way to apply Keywords
- Understanding collections and why they are useful
- The Develop module
- Develop and output for e-mail and web