“Take Control of your Digital Photos” Adobe Lightroom
Location: Mass Audubon Museum of American Bird Art
Date: Saturday October 14, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Do you have thousands of digital photos and are having trouble organizing them? Do you need help on how to process a digital photo for output to e-mail or web? Join wildlife photographer and Mass Audubon instructor Shawn Carey of Migration Productions for this Adobe Lightroom workshop. Learn how to manage your digital photos and files in a way that makes sense, is easy to learn, plus many time saving shortcuts. This is an all day workshop that is broken up in three instructional units:
- Understanding Lightroom and how it works, organize your photos/files.
- Library Module
- Importing files, rating and editing or culling images.
- Proper backup of files and catalog
- Keywords and Keyword list, the proper way to apply Keywords
- Understanding collections and why there are useful.
- Develop a Module
- Develop and output for e-mail and web.